HOW CAN I HELP YOU?
My love for Disney began when I was young and watching the Wonderful World of Disney on Television. My family has visited Disneyland and CA Adventure Park several times beginning in 1985. Then Walt Disney World in 1999 for the first time followed by double digits after a military move to Florida. We took our first cruise on the Disney Magic while living in Florida in 2002 - it's a favorite!
How are we different than booking online or going it alone?
1. Are you searching out the BEST VALUE for your unique desires and family vacation needs. I will help you get the most out of your vacation.
2. I know the DISNEY Destinations and can advise you well, and if there is ever a question I have not heard before then I have the contacts to locate the answers for you.
3. I must perform a yearly College of Disney Knowledge certification and keep up to date on Disney specials, happenings, changes (Disney is constantly changing), and upgrades to the Disney destinations and cruise itineraries.
4. I take the stress out of planning your Disney visit. With an individualized itinerary, Fast Pass selections, Dining Reservations, and much more. All you have to do is show up and allow your vacation to unfold.
5. I provide you with insider tips to make your visit more enjoyable.
6. I visit the Disney Destinations at least once a year, if not more. Generally two - three times a year.
7. I love the Disney quality and understand that intrinsic happiness that you receive from visiting a Disney Destination - you're just happy to be there!
8. As a more personalized service to you, I am there for you before, during & after your vacation. I don't just book your trip & hand you the invoice. I consider your vacation as important as if it were our family vacation. I want to get to know YOU & your family as each family vacations differently. YOU are my VIP.